Actress Ashley Judd's new memoir sheds light on her shocking past, which includes growing up in a drug-fueled environment and suffering sexual abuse as a child, RadarOnline.com reports.


Judd's book, 'All That Is Bitter & Sweet,' was released today, and the actress reveals some shocking secrets about the country-singing family in the book.


"My mother, while she was transforming herself into the country legend Naomi Judd, created an origin myth for the Judds that did not match my reality," she writes.


"She and my sister [Wynonna] have been quoted as saying that our family put the 'fun' in dysfunction. I wondered: 'Who, exactly, was having all the fun? What was I missing?'"


From revealing lies her mother told about about Wynonna's real father to allegations of child neglect, Judd doesn't hold much back in her shocking book.