Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sean 'Diddy' Combs changes his name...again

Sean 'Diddy' Combs changes his name...again


How many names can one man have?
Rapper/entrepreneur/actor/whatever else he wants to be Sean Combs started in the game as Puff Daddy before becoming known as Puffy, Puff, P. Diddy and finally, Diddy. Now, for one week, he wants to be known as "Swag."
For those who have been hiding under a hip-hop culture rock for the past few years, "swag" is short for "swagger" and according to the Urban Dictionary is defined as "How one presents him or her self to the world."
Swag announced the change via his official Twitter account and even set up anew Twitter account to reflect the temporary name change.
"I decided that I’m gonna change my name for a week in honor of my comeback," he said on a video he released. "I’ve gone as Puff, Puffy, Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy, King Combs – my real name is Sean Combs – and for a week, this week only, you can call me by my new name, Swag.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts